So today I have been inspired to write about sex. Taboo topic I know right??
BUT this is what I think. Like.....98% of the world has had sex. Whether your old, you, fat or thin, everyone has sex. so why is there so much hullabaloo about talking about it?
Take today for example. I was at the Taboo Sex Show in Vancouver with my friend, her boyfriend and her cousin, and My friend and her boyfriend were being so awkward about all the toys and gear and everything and I just don't understand why! Especially since the two of them (presumably) have sex!! Like I mean sex is the reason we are all on the planet anyways! I eventually ended up splitting the two of them up, me and the boyfriend going off together, and my friend and her cousin going off. and purchases were definitely made while they were separated, and they were fine telling each other about them after, but didn't want each other to see the other buying these things? I dunno. It doesn't make sense.
In other news. My apartment is still covered in glitter from my now infamous glitter pants. I have no clue how to stop the shedding of the glitter, or how to successfully clean up all the glitter from every cranny of my apartment. Dsquared. Please come clean my house.
My top Ten list for this week is My Favorite Dining Places in Vancouver
10) Ebi Ten Japanese Cuisine
9) Megabites Pizza.
8) My House
7) Japadog
6) BBQues
5) Goldfish
4) Moxie's On Davie
3)The Fountainhead
2) Lickerish
1) Rasoee East Indian
Have A Happy Life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment