Saturday, January 1, 2011

Top Ten for 2010!

Hey all!! Happy New Year! 2011 here we come!!

To start off my new blog, I decided to count down my top ten  favorite moments from 2010!

10) First time at English Bay Beach
9) The night we discovered Big Boy.
8) Opening night at Sapien
7) Dancing to Raise Your Glass at Sapien with Jeff
6) Dinners at Fountainhead with Kyle
5) Thursday night Hard Candy Parties with Chelsea and Daniel
4) Seeing Stars at Folk Fest
3) My going away Party
2) Being Accepted to Blanche Macdonald
1) Moving to Vancouver

I'm hoping to update this blog about once a week! Themes will be pretty much everything about my life, whatever strikes my fancy! hope ya'll enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. You Inspired me to start a blog again too!! I had one for Cambodia, and another one last year... and I deleted it for some reason! So now I have one tooooooooo! Yay. I will leave you hidden messages in my posts...

    ReplyDelete